爱 ~P0TATO~
profile tagboard affiliates


~P0TATO(s)~

Master :
> Junxiang a.k.a ~P0TAT0
Male, Level 21 Clubber
Jr Master :
> Jun a.k.a ~ReiP0TATO
Female, Level 8 Novice
> Shenny a.k.a ~ReiP0TAT0
Male, Level 8 Novice
> Joyce a.k.a --xHate~
Female, Level 10 Novice
Members :
> Hoshi a.k.a ~P0TATO
Female, Level 24 Amateur
> Jesline a.k.a ~MrsP0TATO
Female, Level 16 Clubber
> Maybeline a.k.a POTATO
Female, Level 6 Novice


Saturday, April 23, 2011 @ 3:47 AM

I tink tis blog is died...
Long time din play audi and suddenly play bac is like so weird...
Sweetie ,
I miss the times when i am playin audi wif u and Junxiang...
I have alr forgotten about my 1st cpl in audi and dun worri ,
His memories wif me have alr disappeared coz it has been such a long time alr !
I will cheer up for ur sake and if u r sad ,
I will comfort u too coz u r my Sweetie !
You are forever my beloved Sweetie !
<3 u forever :D